NIM 4.0.43 New Features
- Timecards - Updating the calendar view of timecards to sort alphabetically vs order of creation.
- Tasks - Significantly increased the loading speed of the task throughput chart.
- Tasks - Significantly increased the load speed and limited view redraw of the task gantt views for both studio and jobs.
- Calendars - Updating calendar PDF styling to present a cleaner aesthetic
- Bidding - Third party costs are no longer marked in the Overview section of the PDF when "Mark third party costs" is turned off in PDF settings.
- UI - Fixed an issue where the job menu would not be removed when scrolled.
- NIM VM - Users were not properly notified when a VM script would not run due to not being run as sudo. The scripts will now alert users that a script needs to be run as sudo.
- Assets & Shots - Fixed an issue with loading indicators not being removed when deleting a task from an asset or shot.
Important: NIM 4.x updates can only be applied to a NIM 4.x VM. If you have not migrated to NIM 4.x please see the instructions here:
http://nim-labs.com/docs/NIM/html/whats ... to-nim-4-0
* Please note your NIM Client Portal login credentials are not associated with your NIM VM user account. The login details for the NIM Client Portal can be found in the email you received for your initial setup of NIM.