Studio>Financials Filters

Discussions related to the financial sections of NIM including Bidding, Expenses, Actualization, Invoices, & Studio Financials.
jordibares

Studio>Financials Filters

Post by jordibares »

I am looking carefully at the options on the Studio Financials and to my surprise, I don't seem to be able to find in the manual anything related to the default values encounter on the start date and end date of the graph.

How are those assigned? do we have a default set so every user starts with those? Are these calculated based on ...?

I have attached an image to show what I mean... always easier.
snap-1.jpg
snap-1.jpg (62.36 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Thanks
jb

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Studio>Financials Filters

Post by andrew »

In studio actuals the default start and end date are the current date through the previous 3 months. So the end date will be today Feb 1, and the start date will be Nov 1.

jordibares

Post by jordibares »

Thanks for the info Andrew... seems quite random to me. Why 3 months? why not since the start of the company? or the financial year? of the last job finished?

Perhaps would be good to have a preferred default on the admin section to set and an optional override in the financial pages (presets like)

I hope it makes sense.

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew »

The previous 3 months value is based on the last quarter to date.

This is something we can definitely provide options for as a user/admin preference.