NIM 4.0.52 New Features
- Review - Review items associated with different renders on the same task will now be grouped into version stacks at the task level along with review items associated directly with the task.
- Review - In addition to the items it previously contained, the user review item dashboard now contains review items uploaded to tasks that the user is assigned to, as well as shots, assets, and renders associated with these tasks.
- Connectors - Premiere: Added code to catch additional extend script errors and display them in the extension.
- Timecards - The timecard day view quick search now correctly filters users when the "Only users with timecards" filter option is turned off.
- Connectors - Premiere: Added checks to verify that the ~/.nim/tmp directory exists when loading the Premiere connector.
NIM Updates can be accessed from the Client Portal located here: https://client.nim-labs.com. Once logged into the Client Portal, look for the Downloads section and navigate to the “Updates” tab. Release notes are available from the Update tab.
Important: NIM 4.x updates can only be applied to a NIM 4.x VM. If you have not migrated to NIM 4.x please see the instructions here:
http://nim-labs.com/docs/NIM/html/whats ... to-nim-4-0
* Please note your NIM Client Portal login credentials are not associated with your NIM VM user account. The login details for the NIM Client Portal can be found in the email you received for your initial setup of NIM.