NIM 4.0.51 New Features
- Admin - Added an option in Admin/Settings to enable a higher level of debug information for the NIM API, Premiere Connectors, and backend functions. Debug options include 0 - Errrors (default), 1 - Warnings, 2 - Info.
- Custom Fields - Custom dropdown options are now sorted alphabetically
- Custom Fields - Custom dropdowns now have search boxes when they contain 10 or more items
- Connectors - Updated the Premiere connector to push debug messaging and errors to the Premiere Event panel. Included support for the Adobe cefclient for additional debug options. Both the connector the VM must be on version 4.0.51
- Calendars - Fixed an issue with calendar names where double quotes would stop the calendar from loading.
NIM Updates can be accessed from the Client Portal located here: https://client.nim-labs.com. Once logged into the Client Portal, look for the Downloads section and navigate to the “Updates” tab. Release notes are available from the Update tab.
Important: NIM 4.x updates can only be applied to a NIM 4.x VM. If you have not migrated to NIM 4.x please see the instructions here:
http://nim-labs.com/docs/NIM/html/whats ... to-nim-4-0
* Please note your NIM Client Portal login credentials are not associated with your NIM VM user account. The login details for the NIM Client Portal can be found in the email you received for your initial setup of NIM.